Achieving 2 Year Olds - Funded childcare
Rosedene are here to provide your child with 570 hours of exceptional, free childcare per year; that’s 15 hours per week for some 2 year olds!
Please see eligibility below – if you need any help, contact one of our Nursery Managers who will be happy to help you.
Your child needs to be registered with us before 31st August, so that we can ensure you are in the Autumn Term headcount.
All eligible 2 year olds will receive free meals.
Our 2 year old session times run from:
9am-12pm, 1-4pm, 9am-2pm, 9am-3pm
Is your child eligible?
You can apply for a place if you receive one of the following:
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA)
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
• Universal Credit - if you and your partner have a combined income from work of less than £15,400 a year after tax
• Tax credits and you have an annual income of under £16,190 before tax
• The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
• Support through part six of the Immigration and Asylum Act
• The Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
Your child will also qualify if they:
• are looked after by the Local Authority
• have a current statement of special educational needs or an education, health and care (EHC) plan
• they get Disability Living Allowance
• have left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order
• Children of Zambrano Carers
• Children of families with no recourse to public funds with a right to remain in the UK on grounds of private and family life under Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights
• Children of a subset of failed asylum seekers (supported under section 4 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 – ‘the 1999 Act’).
When Can Eligible Children Start their Free Place?
• 1 January - 31 March the start of the summer term (after Easter)
• 1 April - 31 August the start of the autumn term (early September)
• 1 September - 31 December the start of the spring term (early January)
How to apply:
• During the school term that your child turns two, if you qualify for these sessions, the Local Authority should contact you regarding your eligibility. Once you receive your eligibility number contact us at Rosedene to verify your number and issue a start date for your child
• This code can be used with Rosedene and will be needed for us to check your code and tell you when your child can start.
If you have not received a code:
• You may still be eligible, if you don't receive a code, use the list above to check your eligibility. You can contact the local Authority for more advice and guidance regarding your eligibility.
Book your visit today: